Compliance and Ethics
Ineffective Compliance Training is a Risky Business
In an ever-changing regulatory environment, the job of preventing compliance incidents from happening is increasingly challenging. However, with the public’s growing intolerance of misconduct, and the current era of public shaming, compliance programs must actually get people to change their behaviors.
Talk to us about creating engaging training that meets regulatory and compliance requirements all while aligning with your organization’s procedures, culture, and philosophy.
Grab this eBook to learn the 6 best practices that will make your compliance training change on-the-job behavior.
Skye Can Help You:
- Analyze current training programs to determine what is needed to speed time to competency, increase retention, boost engagement – and ultimately change behaviors.
- Design a solution that makes content relevant across specific employee roles and aligned to your company culture and your business goals.
- Determine which technologies and training methodologies are right for your unique situation.
- Create learning components that build micro-habits, instill values, and shape on-the-job behavior.
Just how Effective is Your Compliance Training?
In just 6 questions we’ll give you a picture of how your compliance training measures up.
Challenges We Solve:
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Anti-Corruption and Anti-Bribery
- Clinical Trials Process
- Conflict of Interest
- Drug and Device Safety
- Employee Conduct and Business Ethics
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Fair Employment Practices
- Healthcare Privacy (HIPPA)
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Sexual Harassment
- Privacy Protection and GDP
- Prevention of Insider Trading
- Whistleblower and Disclosure Rules